You can activate CloudMask from within Clio.
- Click on the Clio Apps on the home bar.
- From the apps drop-down list, click on CloudMask. You will be taken to CloudMask for Clio page.
- Check box to accept terms of service and click Add CloudMask to your browser.
- Once CloudMask is added to your browser, you will be taken to the CloudMask Connect With Clio page.
- Click Yes, Lets Connect. You will now proceed to activate your CloudMask for Clio account.
- Click on Enroll with CloudMask button to continue the process.
- Backup and Save your new secret key. Once you have activated your account, proceed to configuration as described below.
Once you have activated your CloudMask for Clio account, we can quickly import other Clio users and configure protection preferences using the configuration wizard.
- Click Next to start the configuration process.
- A list of users associated with your Clio account will be displayed.
- Check the box next to the users you wish to add to CloudMask.
- Click Invite.
- Next, a list of fields is displayed. Enable protection on all fields by clicking Enable All or select specific fields you wish to protect. Click Save.