You can activate CloudMask from within Clio.
- From Clio Settings click on Apps.
- Apps appear alphabetically, scroll until you find CloudMask. Click Add Application.
- CloudMask requests permission to start protecting your Clio data, click Allow Access.
- Add extension to your browser with Add to Chrome and Add Extension.
- Begin configuring your account, by inviting whom you'd like to share protected data with and what data fields you'd like to protect. This can be re-configured at any time refer to Managing Law Firm Users and Setting Up Field-Level Encryption for more information.