You can selectively choose whether or not to protect a Matter. Use Lock button found on the bottom-right of your screen, to enable encryption to the fields selected in your security policy.
Protecting a new Matter does not require additional steps. Simply ensure that:
- CloudMask Padlock, on the bottom right-hand corner, is blue (enabled).
- The fields which will be protected will display a distinguishable padlock adjacent to their title.
Protecting Pre-Existing Matters
To protect previously created Matters:
- Edit a Matter as usual. Notice that the CloudMask Padlock, in the bottom-right corner, is open and grey, indicating that this Matter is not protected.
- Click on CloudMask Padlock so that it turns blue.
- Once saved, fields with distinguishable padlock indicators will be protected.