Protecting New Contacts
You can selectively choose whether or not to protect a Person or Company. Use Lock button found on the bottom-right of your screen, to enable encryption to the fields selected in your security policy.
Protecting a new Contact does not require additional steps. Simply ensure that:
- CloudMask PadLock, on the bottom right-hand corner, is blue (enabled).
- The fields which will be protected will display a distinguishable padlock adjacent to their title.
Protecting Pre-Existing Contacts
To protect previously created Contacts:
- Edit a Contact as usual. Notice that the CloudMask Padlock, in the bottom-right corner, is open and grey, indicating that this Contact is not protected.
- Click on CloudMask Padlock so that it turns blue.
- Once saved, fields with distinguishable padlock indicators will be protected.