To share Documents, Matter, Task, or Bills with end-to-end encryption, be sure that:
- The shared record has a padlock indicating that it is indeed protected.
- You have already trusted the recipient's CloudMask account, refer to Inviting Contacts.
Sharing with New Contacts
When sharing a protected record with a contact for the first time, the following process occurs:
- Once you have shared the protected record, Invite/ Trust New Contact? dialogue is displayed.
- Ensure that the contact information is accurate. If so, click Confirm to proceed.
- The recipient will receive an invitation email to join CloudMask.
- Once their account is created, you'll be notified to confirm their identity in order to conclude the exchange of secret keys. Please refer to Trusting Contacts for clarity, if needed.